2x Full stack developer (Remote working)
We all need to protect the planet
The UK has a target to get to net zero by 2050. We think that 30 years is too long to wait. That’s why we created Zellar.
We’re a team of like-minded individuals on a mission to build disruptive technology to connect the data and insights that will help businesses on their sustainability journey to be net zero. And we need you.
Purpose of the role
Responsibilities will include:
Implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will also be able to design, develop and test webapi to integrate with your ReactJS SPA.
Bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Help build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Create ASP.NET Core WebApis
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Be a great friendly team player, experienced in working within an agile team.
- Thrives on a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Core framework, SqL Server/NoSql and modern design/architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Cloud computing.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Advocate of writing unit tests.
- Commercial experience of Cloud computing / architecture E.g. AWS/Azure, etc.
- Exposure to container experience. E.g. Docker.
- Experience of developing RESTful API’s.
- Experience of integrating with third-party APIs (including payment provider APIs).
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates.
- Good understanding and experience of implementing client-side validation.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues with a strong understanding / experience of techniques to overcoming such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of coding and design principles.
- A good understanding of best practices.
Zellar is headquartered in London, however the team are currently 100% remote working.