Zellar aim to minimise transaction fees and ensure that our customers get the best rate, you pay the same price through Zellar as if you went direct to our supplier. Our suppliers pay transaction fees of: – 3% to Zellar for the transaction process – The remaining 97% goes to our suppliers. For UK projects, this is typically the landowner or the project developer who created the project. For international projects, we work with UK intermediaries who source, vet and manage the supply of offset – taking a maximum commission of 20% for this service.